At Infinity Care Services our mission is to deliver the most excellent care and support required by our service users by individualising,
recognising their human rights, diversity and their personal values. Our vision is to provide our service users with safe, effective, well-led,
responsive and reliable care.
The aim of Infinity Care Services Limited is to deliver a service of personal care and associated domestic services to meet the needs of service
users in their own home environment. This will be achieved by promoting a standard of excellence which embraces fundamental principles of Good Care
Practice that is witnessed and evaluated through the practice, conduct and control of quality care in the domestic environment. we will undertake any
activity that requires a degree of close personal and physical contact with a person, regardless of age who, for reasons associated with disability,
frailty, illness or personal capacity are unable to provide it for themselves without assistance and which is provided to them in the place where
those people are living at the time when the care is provided. Personal Care will be delivered in a dignified, professional and caring manner.
Infinity Services Care will provides unique service to our services users by revering and giving them personalised care according to their
safety, welfare and health. We pride ourselves on putting the interest of our service users first, fixating on their needs to avail them relish
their lives filled with a variety of choices. We know it’s consequential to be one step ahead of our competitors so it’s significant to find the
right people to look after our customers. That is why our carers are rigorously checked before they undergo an extensive training programme.
Infinity Care Services additionally emboldens the staffs to acquire further skills and qualifications that pertain to the work they undertake.
Statement of organisation's Care Philosophy
- Offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all who work and visit here and of all Service Users.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.
Statement regarding Organisation’s Policy on Human Rights
- All people supported by and who work at the Agency and all people who visit will be treated with respect at all times.
- We aim to offer skilled care to enable people supported by us to achieve their optimum state of health and well-being.
- We uphold the human and citizenship rights of all Service Users and all who work and visit here.
- Individual choice and personal decision-making are the right of all Service Users and will be supported by all the people who work here.
- The right of independence will be respected and encouraged for all Service Users.
- The individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors will be recognised and these people will be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- The individual requirement for privacy will be respected at all times and all information relating to individuals will be treated in a confidential manner.
- We recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and aim to offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy the needs of Service Users and staff.